Corona Generator Power Supply | outputs from 200 watts to 40.0 kilowatts – compatible with any make or model treater
Harsh environment? High temperature? High humidity?
No need for wet start or soft start. The PowerMaster NextGen-I Power Supply from QC Electronics has earned the reputation of a workhorse.
Armed with a proven warranty, a very compact foot print, and quiet operation, it’s a tough act to follow. Many different styles, frequencies, and packages available.
- On a new line or an existing one, intuitive touch panel control provides all of the data and monitoring that your team requires.
- The PowerMaster power supply is available in output power sizes ranging from 200 watts to 40.0 kilowatts – and, it’s modular. Purchase a 2.5 kilowatt unit today, upgrade to 5.0 kilowatt tomorrow. Purchase a 7.5 kilowatt today, upgrade to a 10.0 kilowatt tomorrow.
- Many different configurations available.
- Developed for 24/7 operation, this generator is no lightweight. Trust the PowerMaster to handle your most demanding production runs – every time!
OPERATOR CONTROLS AVAILABLE WITH BUTTON FUNCTIONS OR WITH TOUCH PANEL CONTROL.
It’s easy to operate and monitor your QC treaters! QC systems interface with any OEM line. We provide everything you need.
- Mount the power supply at the corona treating station or mount it remotely.
- Operator controls are easy to understand and provide all of the information you need for successful corona treatment.
- PLC operated
- Constant power densities
- Silent operation
- Digital pneumatic electrode assembly control
- Autonomous Watt Density Control with Alarm
- Operator Lockout
- Software eliminating hardware
- Contactor for safe start / stop
- Ability to monitor line speed
- Displays true output power and watt density
- On board digital fault log
- Digital control of power
- Control panel can be mounted anywhere using an industrial ethernet cable
- Standby / ready indictor